Capturing Community Data, Countywide
- Client: Oxford City Council
- Domain: http://www.getoxfordshireactive.org
- Services: Web Dev, Web Design
The Oxfordshire Sports Partnership (OSP) is the County Sports Partnership for Oxfordshire. Its aim is to increase participation in sport and physical activity in the county of Oxfordshire.
EHD won the County Council bid to build a web-based data capture system that would support, consolidate and provide feedback for participants in the initiative
Design and Build of a robust data capture system
EHD designed, developed and built an entire data capture system for Oxfordshire County Council to support their OSP initiative.
The program included
- Design and build of the Go Active Get Healthy data capture system.
- Detailed planning of the user experience and user experience interface.
- Design and build of a robust system capable of handling and exporting large amounts of data for analysis by Oxford Brooks University.
- Capability for different user-types to register Participants and the OSP users throughout a 12 month period to ensure no assessment is missed.
- Daily monitoring of data to flag up to users when Participants meet specific requirements as well as if certain data scores increase.
- The generation of reports that could be exported for analysis.
- Delivery of a complex data-driven web system with an easy-to-use interface allowing OSP to run the Go Active Get Healthy campaign successfully.