EHD Digital Media News Round up – January 2013
Welcome to the EHD Digital Round-up.
Every month we’ll be bringing you the best articles and stories we’ve read from across the web. The articles we feature focus on insights and developments in the industry. This month’s best on the web are:
Digital in 2013
- A look at what we can expect from web design in 2013. Keep an Eye on These Web Design Trends in 2013
- Google’s Penguin algorithm updates made 2012 a year of change for SEO but there is no doubt that there will be further change in 2013 with SEO becoming more consumer focused – that’s a good thing all round in our opinion. These articles take a look at what we can expect from SEO in 2013. Check out 5 Things that are In Store for SEO in 2013 and Beyond and also SEO in 2013: The Year of the Consumer
- We spend a lot of time thinking about the visual elements of a website but how usable are websites for the visually impaired? This article takes a very interesting look at website accessibility for blind users. Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week
- It’s been with us since 2004 but all the features of HTML 5 are now stable according to The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Whoop. HTML5 is now stable and “feature complete”
- Facebook Graph Search was launched amidst much hype and speculation earlier this month. The question is, with Facebook moving into search engine territory, what will the impact of Graph Search be on SEO? Early thoughts on what Facebook’s Graph Search means for SEO
- Content marketing is the BIG buzzword right now and what used to be part of SEO can now be considered a discipline in its own right. Content marketing and SEO: how will they evolve in the future?
Have you come across other stories or articles of interest? Do you have any feedback on any of these stories? We’d love to hear from you so please leave a comment…
Article posted on Saturday, February, 2nd, 2013 at 2:55 pm
Have your say!
Leave a Reply
Tag Cloudagency app application blog Canonicalization case study clients coffee communication Consistent URL's creative digital drupal e-commerce envelopes facebook free launch london managing duplicate content new site oncology open source opens source paediatrics partners photography redesign SEO services social media society telecom Using 301 redirection web design web design london web development website wordpress